Retreats are designed to get you out of your comfort zone, open you up to new experiences, encourage you to learn things about yourself that you didn’t know existed, heal old emotions, RELAX and just BE, bring forth a newfound inner freedom, and awaken your MUSE by BEING IN your body like never before!
Reasons You Should
A retreat can be life changing, as it provides you with time for yourself to reconnect, to bring back the zest, the joy of life, and to gain clarity to make more meaningful decisions in life. According to a research study published in Translational Psychiatry (Nature), regular holidays only bring about short-term improvements in well-being; whereas going on a week's yoga and meditation retreat can improve metabolism for the long-run.
- Retreats Have Long-Term Benefits
- Retreats Provide Peace Away from Your Daily Routine
- Nature Let’s You Unwind
- You’re Surrounded by Like-Minded Company
- You Have Access to Professional Guidance
- You Don’t Have to Worry About Planning
- Retreats Can Be More Economical