[vc_row][vc_column][wproto_quote text=”Tonight, July 2, 2019, brings the new moon in Cancer and the total solar eclipse.”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Every new moon begins a new cycle, so this is an ideal phase to plan a manifestation of your greatest desires. Knowing how new moon cycle works, you can track a better way that will leads you to quicker wins.
In the words of Brigit Esselmont:
“This is powerful energy for intention setting, with high potential to set new, empowering patterns in place, or to break old, disempowering habits. What a wonderful start to the second half of the year! Cancer is the sign of nurture and emotions, so I have created a spread to help you connect with and care for your inner self.”
Thinking about it, I’ve created a tarot spread to help you connect with these energies and experience more maturely the events that this new moon and this eclipse will bring to the you through next six months:
1) How I have faced the issues of the past that have been revealed to me in the last 6 months?
2) What new emotions are emerging for me?
3) Where do I feel most vulnerable in my life right now?
4) How can I create more emotional safety in my relationships with others?
5) What is the best feeling I need to cultivate for my health right now?
6) What feeling do I need to have in order to push myself into my future?
7) What is the best way to take care of myself?